White Castle Corporate Office AddressWhite Castle Management Co.
555 W Goodale St
Columbus, OH 43215
Contact White CastlePhone Number: (614) 228-5781
Fax Number: (614) 464-0596
Email: Email White Castle
ExecutivesCEO: Bill Ingram
CFO: Russell Meyer
COO: Lisa Ingram
White Castle History
White Castle was founded in 1921 by E.W. Ingram and Walter Anderson in Wichita, Kansas.
In 1924, they incorporate the company as White Castle System of Eating Houses Corporation.
In the 1930s the company innovates many firsts in the fast food industry including newspaper coupons, using paper cartons for burgers and frozen hamburger patties.
In 1933, Anderson sells his stake in the company to Ingram.
In 1934, the company headquarters is relocated to Columbus, Ohio where it remains today.
In 1966, Ingram dies and his son, E.W. Ingram Jr is named President.
In 1977, E.W. (Bill) Ingram III takes over as President.
In 1979, the first drive thru restaurant opens in Indianapolis.
In 1986, the company expands outside the US with a franchise in Japan.
Today, there are over 350 White Castle locations mostly in the Midwest and Eastern US. The company no longer franchises and all locations are corporately owned.